Sunday, September 28, 2008

2009 Mother-Daughter Campout

Every September, our stake holds a Mother-Daughter Campout (Father-Son is in the spring)this is Megan with a friend and some of her cousins (two tents down)...Now, I am not much of a camper and neither is my mom- yes, we ALL went camping (my mom, me, and Megan & Chloe) my girls love it though, so, we go camping....This year, though, it was in a new location, and I must say....I LOVED IT, it was a nice spot, even though we didn't get our own fire pit (smores isn't the same when you have to run back N forth from other campfires) I hope it stays at this location (Paradise Canyon) for futre campouts...
This is Chloe, posing w/ cousin Mc Kenzie at the river bank....
Megan with some of her friends from our ward...In all the photo shooting, then realizing, I had to break tent early, to make it to Jacob's first football game, I forgot the picture of my mom, myself, and my little girls- next year...

No comments: