Sunday, November 8, 2009

Summertime favorite

I'll be the first to admit, that this past summer was probably the most boring summer I can remeber, and I will admit that it was mostly my fault...but the one thing I was able to do was hang out with the kids, my mom, and if we were lucky Jared, at the Castroville pool....these two pics were my favorites from the summer....
FYI....This past summer Travis learned how to swim...like really swim, and he loved when my mom would show up and help hime with his strokes....Jacob became really brave by doing all sorts of cool flips off the diving board...Miss Megan was occassionaly banned from the diving board from the lifeguards for doing cartwheels off the diving board which is forbidden for obvious reasons...our little Chloe spent most of her time on the steps at the shallow end inviting other little 2, 3, and 4 year old girls to her house for a "slumber party"!!....

No comments: