Saturday, July 18, 2009

When I grow up.....

It's fun to listen to little ones think about the future....for Megan, she wanted to be a Mc Donalds girl and pass out Happy Meals in the drive thru....then when she got a little older she wanted and still does, to be an animal doctor and live in Hawaii (although she still thinks being a McDonalds girl is pretty cool!)....As for Jacob, he wants to build houses like his daddy....then sometimes he wants to be a professional golfer...every once in a while he wants to try out for the Xgames with his scooter.....Just recently, Chloe made her first verbalized wish of the future(with sparkly eyes and a great big smile)....to my surprise, she told me that whe she gets big, she wants to be an octopus like Oswald...I didn't even know how to respond to that...I did ask her why, she told me that she likes Oswald- enough said, I like Oswald too! Then, there is my Travis....he is now 5 1/2 and about to start Kindergarten and has yet to set his eyes on the future....Of course, he has a lot in common with Peter Pan and the Lost Boys too, and Peter didn't want to grow up.....

No comments: