Monday, April 19, 2010

Heath is the BIG six months....












We (all four of my children and I ) have been helping Heath build up thoses sitting up "muscles" so he could be sitting by himself for his six-month pics....I had big hopes of shots on the train tracks, but, we need practice more, maybe the big seven-month pics.....you will notice, that Chloe turned into my prop in some of these.....But, for another week, Heath will be six months....still, just as cute as ever, he has two sparkly teeth (since five months) and a couple more trying to make an appearance, rolling over occassionally, cooing to everyone.....He is as easy going as they get...loves to hold on to a blankie (my first blankie baby) is ticklish around the shoulders and around the lower back....VERY generous with his smiles and is anxious to eat what everyone else eats....insists on sitting at the table in "his" spot.....he must be awfully sweet, b/c he holds onto his thumb as if it were candy :)



1 comment:

Clarissa said...

So sweet! I like the ones with Cloe peeking out of the backgound. Tell her she did a great job as the photographer.