Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Jared !!

Jared, is now 34!! Happy Birthday Jared......
There are lots of reasons why we (I) love Jared.....he is lots of fun, an energetic spirit full of life....his willingness to help goes beyond words....when I look at this picture, I remember that at Jared's last birthday...Heath was not quite here yet, and I was on bed rest.... I think how Jared worked all day, and came home and took care of the kids as well as helped take care of me....not to mention, I recognize that our crowd is not an easy crowd to take care of (myself included)..... so thank you to the man who is always there to lend a hand....come to the rescue and to hold us up for as long as we need to....so Happy Birthday Jared may the skies fill with fireworks on your special day :)

No comments: