Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not the science type...

Now I know I'm not the science type....but my kids and I had an opprotunity to conduct a "SCIENCE" experiment...I pulled out the bag of brown sugar and of course it had been left open so if was all hard as a rock....I had each of them squeeze the bag to examine it for them self to see just how hard the brown sugar was....I told them that if we put a slice of bread in with the brown sugar and then seal it up that the brown sugar would soften right up...we then left it on the counter....with in a few hours it was as soft as it is when it's first opened....My kids though I was a genius (or magician)- nothing like impressing a bunch of 1st and 2nd graders :)

1 comment:

Mary Ellen and Kevin said...

your culinary skills have come so far... I'm impressed. ME